MANILA, Philippines Former President Benigno Aquino 3 and other officials during his administration mostly from the Liberal Party LP benefits from corrupt activities by receiving payolas from their dealings with alleged pork scam queen Janet (Lim Napoles) and from casino gambling.
These were the allegations made by civil society leader Pastor “Boy” Saycon, secretary of the Council for Philippine Affairs "COPA", who on Wednesday, March 15, turned over to Department of Justice "DOJ" Secretary (Vitaliano Aguirre) documents that Saycon said were proofs of his claims.
Duterte wanted to revisit Napoles case
In August 2016, President Duterte said they wanted to revisit the Napoles case.
Let us revisit the Napoles case. I have some revealing things to tell you about it. You just wait. But I will… if that is the only thing that I'll have to do until the end of my term, I will do it...," Duterte said.
“The Napoles case should deserve a second look for it also involves corruption and De Lima,” Duterte added.
Last month, the President supported the decision of Solicitor General Jose Calida to call for the acquittal of Napoles in her serious illegal detention case.



0 comments:
Post a Comment